Why Choose Paul Davis Restoration Franchising?
When you choose to take advantage of the franchising opportunities offered at Paul Davis, you’ll be helping homeowners restore their homes and lives after emergencies and natural disasters. As a Canadian Paul Davis Restoration business owner, you will not only assist with cleanup, mitigation, and construction. You’ll be part of the same professional organization that trains and supports the Emergency Services business owners.
We also provide additional restoration training which allows franchisees to completely restore homes after helping families clean up smoke, water, mould, and other types of damage.
If you want to become a franchisee for Paul Davis Restoration, you’ll undergo the following training:
- Restoring a smoke, fire, or water damaged home from simply cleaned up to “like new again” directly after an emergency or natural disaster.
- Learning to deal directly with insurance adjustors, writing repair estimates, and negotiating repairs.
Build on Your Success at Paul Davis
The Paul Davis Restoration franchise opportunities come with a flexible business model, which allows you easily build upon your own success as a PDR business owner in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, or Nova Scotia. Many Paul Davis franchisees start their careers as emergency services owners and later expand into restoration.
We have over 370 restoration and emergency services franchise locations that collaborate with each other instead of competing. We’re driven by our legacy of excellence and innovation in emergency services and restoration. When you choose to become a franchisee with Paul Davis Restoration, you’re receiving the following benefits:
- Years of Franchising Experience
- The Paul Davis legacy is built on half a century of innovation and experience in restoration and emergency services. Our systems are proven to provide business owners the opportunity for growth and success.
- Two Business Models for One Team
- Whether you want to own a full-scale restoration business or start smaller with emergency services, PDR Canada has a franchise opportunity to suit your budget, financial goals, and lifestyle.
- Working with an Industry Leader
- Our top-of-the-line training and support make us the best restoration and emergency services company in the business. The Paul Davis network sales increased 226 percent between 1999 and 2009.
Seize the Opportunity
We are the leading emergency service and property restoration provider in North America. We have over 300 franchise locations along with years of experience and passionate dedication. This being said, Paul Davis Restoration’s franchising opportunities are a solid financial investment you should take advantage of.
If you want to take control of your financial future, consider owning a Paul Davis Restoration franchise in Canada. Visit our website today to learn more about owning one of our franchise locations.