Personal Safety

Healing is the Hardest Part: Home Fire Takes Retired Firefighter and His Dog

When a devastating house fire destroyed the first floor of a home in the Kitchener-Waterloo community, it tragically took the lives of a former firefighter and his pet. The man’s only living relative, his sister, was heartbroken and asked to see the scene. For Glenn Wilkinson, the owner of Paul[...]

Paul Davis Creates TouchLessServiceTM Protocols to Protect Customers from COVID-19

COVID-19 has completely transformed long-held customs and procedures for companies worldwide, from bumping elbows instead of shaking hands to playing professional stadium sports sans fans. Some of the biggest changes affect the customer service category, in which working remotely simply isn’t an[...]

Paul Davis Restoration Takes Significant Steps in Coronavirus COVID-19 and Disease Response

Press Release March 03, 2020, Jacksonville, FLA – Paul Davis Restoration one of the most trusted brands in fire, water and mold damage emergency and restoration services for residential and commercial properties has taken proactive steps to respond in case of a coronavirus outbreak in regions[...]

Fire Prevention Week Commemorates the Great Chicago Fire of 1871

Nobody knows if Mrs. O’Leary’s cow really kicked over the lantern but the Great Chicago Fire certainly ignited in the O’Leary barn. We may never know the true spark that ignited the city October 8, 1871, but whatever the source, that raging inferno stands out for its destructive power. The[...]

A Hazardous Spill – Paul Davis Explains What to Do Right Away

Which of these is a hazardous spill in the workplace: a puddle of water in the lobby from a dripping umbrella, drops of mercury from a broken thermometer in the health center or a sulphuric acid leak on the shop floor? It’s a trick question because all three are hazardous even though one of the[...]