What does it take to make your business a success? Experts point to good leadership, exceptional customer service, secure financing and a clear mission. But no business excels without reliable partnerships and astute planning in the face of an uncertain future.
“There is simply no way that businesses have everything they need in house to face unanticipated emergencies – and it’s not cost-effective to keep episodic expertise on the payroll anyway,” says Darren Impson, President of Paul Davis of Tampa. “Smart companies collaborate with good partners who are on standby to deliver required skills the minute they are needed.”
That reliable partner is waiting for your call: the Paul Davis First Priority® Program helps businesses handle unpredictable and catastrophic events like storms, fires and floods that can damage property and disrupt operations with little warning. Paul Davis created the program specifically to help businesses restore facilities, maintain revenue streams and return to productivity quickly.
“First Priority® members are first in line for our help when disaster hits,” Impson explains, adding that membership in the program is free of charge. “Your recovery starts sooner and moves faster. You don’t have to locate and manage available, qualified contractors when help is scarce in the affected area. It’s a great feeling to know that Paul Davis technicians will be there fast and work hard to get you back to business as usual.”
Paul Davis First Priority® teams specialize in meeting the needs of risk managers, property managers, facility directors and insurance carriers. First Priority™ teams follow four steps that are customized to your specific business needs:
- Pre-Loss Planning: As soon as you join the program, our professionals meet with your team to design a custom plan that will help minimize loss and damage should a disaster strike. Paul Davis experts will train your personnel at no cost, too.
- Business Continuity Planning: First Priority® professionals develop detailed plans to keep your business operations on track throughout mitigation and restoration – a critical step toward retaining employees and customer trust while supporting long-term business health.
- Expedited Mitigation Response: Our network of offices across North America ensures that a team of professional mitigation experts begins working with you immediately if a disaster hits.
- Single Source Accountability: You deal with one source for all restoration needs. Our team deploys a centralized system to standardize response and maintain exceptional communication.
- Multi-Site Planning and Response – If needed, our teams manage emergency needs across your network of locations, collaborating with property managers and facilities directors at each to meet site-specific needs efficiently.
It’s not a question of whether disaster will strike; it’s a question of when. Get ready now and enjoy peace of mind if disaster threatens: join the Paul Davis First Priority® Program by contacting us at 1- 844-215-7898.