Paul Davis Cape Breton is the expert in the industry for repairing valuables such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how much there is to consider. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? A major task of our full range of property damage services, our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important possessions that were once immediately discarded may now be restored.
These items can include:
• Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
• Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
• Leather jackets, shoes and boots
• Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
• Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
• Working closely with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
• Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
• Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
• Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Cape Breton can clean and return an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving prized possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. We will work hard to save these items, because we know how important they are to you.