Where does Water Damage Come From?
Broken appliances like refrigerators and dishwashers have the ability to result in hazardous water damage around the building. These problems might begin small. However, the water damage can spread throughout your property and foster worsened problems from mold patches.|Whether caused by malfunctioning sewer lines or appliances, some structures can add to severe water damage. Regardless of the type of business you own, water damage can be a dangerous problem for your commercial property. If ignored, it may contribute to future damage caused by mildew.
Water damage can happen from Mother Nature. Severe downpours from storm systems may harm your business on their own. These causes can have a worse result any of your property close to a lake or river that breaches during these heavy rains.
Water Damage Restoration Services
As a business owner, we know you can’t wait. When you encounter water damage in your on your property, it might be tempting to ignore it so that you can stay open. The professionals from Paul Davis act quickly and efficiently, meaning you will not have to remain closed for long.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying soaked surfaces like walls
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like documents
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- Our staff answer and act promptly – Based on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to remove water damage in your business in around a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – With half a century in business and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will solve your water damage emergency.
- We can help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can talk to your insurance company to file claims quickly.
Water Damage Sanitation is another great service offered by Paul Davis.
For any of your water damage restoration needs, reach out to Paul! (778) 646-2525. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with an expert in the Okanagan Valley area.