How Does Ultrasonic Cleaning Work?
Because ultrasonic cleaning is effective yet delicate, it’s the ideal method of restoration for sensitive objects such as metals, glass, ceramics, electronics and jewelry. Ultrasonic cleaning uses water-generated high-frequency sound waves to remove fine particles and contaminates such as dirt, soot, oil, and mold. When the ultrasonic technology is activated, a cleaning solution agitates the objects powerfully enough to clean it but delicately enough not to cause any damage. The result is a perfectly restored object that shines like new without any scratches or scrapes.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cleaning
Some of the benefits of ultrasonic cleaning include:
- It’s a fast and simple process
- It requires less man-handling than traditional restoration techniques so there’s less chance your items will be damaged further in the process.
- It has the highest salvage rate of any method of object restoration
- It is more affordable than many other restoration methods
- Ultrasonic baths are mobile and can be brought on-site, saving you time and money in transportation costs.
Salvage Your Valuables
The devastating effects of fire damage don’t have to be permanent. The innovative technology of ultrasonic cleaning has the power to restore otherwise permanently damaged objects. Paul Davis is one of the few restoration companies in Toronto that offers this unique service, so contact us today to have your valuable items cleaned and restored. Our courteous and efficient technicians will ensure that no object of personal importance or significance will be lost due to unpredictable property damage.